ERDF Technical Assistance – GBSLEP
Those working within the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP) area wanting to collaborate and develop projects ready for the Priority 4 (Low Carbon) strand of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) programme.
On-going since January 2015
GBSLEP has obtained over £100m from the ERDF part of the European Structural Investment Funds (ESIF) programme. Over £15m of this money is required to be spent against the Priority 4 (Low Carbon) strand of the programme.
SWM’s role is to provide technical assistance to Solihull MBC, Priority 4 Low Carbon theme leads for GBSLEP, to use our knowledge and expertise around low carbon projects, innovation, collaborative working and European funding to work with partners to help identify suitable projects for submission against this funding stream.
Specifically our roles are as follows:
- To market information about the programme to our relevant networks and partners.
- To build technical capacity in organisations wishing to apply for this strand of funding.
- To enhance project development.
- To ensure all projects are ERDF compliant.
- To deliver capacity building events and follow-up support actions according to need.
View our case study about this project.
To discuss similar partnership opportunities with SWM, contact us on 0121 237 5890 or at email@example.com.