Date of presentations
22 September 2015
- Nigel Smith (PHE)
- Celia Jackson (Severn Trent Water)
- John McElhoney (University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Trust)
- Chris Jellett (Severn Trent Water)
- Dr. Hugh Bulson and Alexander Henderson (ORA)
- Dr. Anne Woolridge (ISSL)
- Andrew Cooke (Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust)
- Rachel Baldwin and Liam Hogg (Skanska)
Purpose of presentations
In a low carbon system waste is minimised, is managed to comply with legislation, and recycling or composting are optimised. The costs associated with waste services and wastewater and sewage are significant and generally reduced as a result of efficiency measures. This workshop provided delegates with Information about the carbon impacts associated with waste and wastewater management and strategies for implementing solutions to minimise waste and wastewater production and costs. Local case studies were used to demonstrate good practice and the commercial sector shared details of tools and support available. It also provided and an opportunity to network with other like-minded individuals from the sector.
For further information please contact email@example.com or 0121 237 5890.
To view and/or obtain a copy of these presentations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over 90% of delegates providing feedback rated the content and organisation of the workshop as either excellent or good. Comments from delegates included: Really good as always. Very insightful presentations.