Quarterly Energy Policy Update – June 2017
This update has been produced by Ecuity Consulting LLP on behalf of Sustainability West Midlands.
It is aimed at organisations operating in or impacted by policy in the heat, power and low carbon energy sectors. It provides insights into the fast moving world of UK low carbon energy policy to enable your organisation to influence and benefit from future changes. To develop your opportunities further why not support Sustainability West Midlands future research, think pieces, or roundtables with Government. Please get in touch with our partner Ecuity Consulting LLP if you require further information on the policies highlighted in the update. If you have enjoyed this briefing why not also take a look at our Quarterly Environmental Legislation Update.
In this edition find out more about:
- The impact of the general election and Queen’s Speech on energy policy
- Current consultation and inquiry outcomes
- Consultation on air quality
- Key parliamentary stakeholders and new Ministers
- Opportunities arising from the new policy cycle