We can provide a range of services for your organisation in order to further our vision and objectives aligned with our Roadmap to 2030. This includes stakeholder engagement, producing sustainability action plans and strategies, acting as a critical friend, benchmarking performance and promotion of your products and services.
Become a SWM member
- Promotion of your brand, jobs, events, news and services across our extensive communication channels.
- Promotion of your case studies and opportunities to raise your profile at our events.
- Free place at our Annual Conference.
- A discount on any consultancy work.
Annual membership costs between £50 and £1,000+VAT depending on your size and sector.
More information about membership
Sponsor our networks and events
- Influence experts by sponsoring our networks for a wide range of sectors.
- Exhibit at our high profile events and present your work and case studies.
- Promote your branding and case studies on all network and event related media.
Our sponsorship offer is flexible depending on your budget and who you want to engage with.
More information on our networks
Support for your net zero and climate emergency declarations
- Providing analysis of your strategy and action plan to check it is deliverable and realistic
- Running workshops for key staff to embed sustainability across your organisation
- Developing an action plan for your organisation to meet ambitious net zero targets
- Promotion of your good practice and ambitions through our communications
We have already supporting local authorities with their new ambitions and will continue to do so
More information on our support on net zero and climate emergency declarations
We offer consultancy services
- Development of and independent advice on your sustainability strategy.
- Workshops to influence internal or external stakeholders.
- Training and webinars on personal and business sustainability.
- Production of independent advice on all themes related to our regional sustainability Roadmap.
- Programme delivery and project management.
As a not-for-profit organisation, all our consultancy fees go into making the West Midlands a more sustainable place.
More information on our consultancy work
To find out more about how we can support you, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 237 5890 (or 07599 658889 during Covid-19 outbreak).
“The input of SWM has been huge in helping set our priorities” – Andy Street, Mayor, West Midlands Combined Authority
“It was important to us to work with an independent organisation like SWM who were able to provide honest and realistic recommendations based on their extensive research” – Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
We were impressed by SWM’s ability to synthesise vast amounts of research and stakeholder feedback to develop a series of short, clear recommendations and we’re delighted to be working with them to help us develop and implement some of these ideas over the next 12 months” – Committee on Climate Change
“The work SWM has done for us has been fundamental in brokering relationships with LEPs and helping us to strengthen our hand when offering support” – Energy Systems Catapult
The success of the event was also due to SWM’s refreshing and engaging approach to facilitation and their subsequent recommendations were clear, honest and realistic” – Environment Agency
“SWM’s ability to convene a structured and action-oriented session will be crucial to enabling us to achieve the strategy’s ambitions” – Willmott Dixon
“SWM’s support in the workshop has helped us to determine a series of next steps that will enable us to achieve our ambitious carbon neutral target and tackle climate change” – Cheshire East Council