Optimise Energy UK Ltd are SWM members who are an energy consultancy focused on energy reduction and lowering the carbon footprint of their clients.
They have helped Park View Business Centre in Whitchurch “Go Green” by producing 100% Renewable energy. “Our brief from the client at the initial meeting was to assist them with their energy management to help lower their carbon footprint, energy consumption and costs. We completed a site audit assessing all energy usage from heating, lighting, power including taking volt readings and assessing their energy bills for KVA usage and overall consumption.” “We built a plan to purchase 100% Green Energy to essentially make the site carbon neutral from day one. We agreed the installation of a 109kW Solar Array to nearly halve the sites energy consumption whilst raising the green credentials of the business park.”
- Lower Carbon Footprint
- Lower Energy Consumption
- Save Energy Costs
- Raise Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Improve Green Credentials
- They met all of the aims by purchasing 100% Green Energy and installing 109kW of Solar PV
- The site is 100% Green with nearly 50% of consumption being self-produced by the Solar PV
- 47 Tonnes of CO2 saved annually through 100% Green Energy
For more details please click here.