Date of Workshop
13 May 2016
Purpose of Workshop
Sustainability West Midlands (SWM) is providing sustainability support to the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) to integrate key sustainability issues within the WMCA structure, the Single Economic Plan (SEP), and subsequent delivery programmes. One of our work streams was to update the low carbon evidence base of the WMCA and wider West Midlands area to inform the SEP and delivery programmes.
- Shared the results of the 2016 benchmark
- Shared good practice case studies from around the region
- Asked for your feedback for our report to the WMCA
Feedback from the Workshop100% of delegates who completed an evaluation form considered the workshop to be good to excellent in terms of it’s organisation and content, with 100% of delegates feeling that the aims had been met to an excellent or good standard.
Contact InformationContact or call 0121 237 5890 for more information.
- Presentation: Results of the 2016 local authority benchmark (pdf)
- Presentation: Climate Change Mitigation Good Practice – Herefordshire Council (pdf)
- Presentation: West Midlands Combined Authority (available shortly)