SWM members AceOn have launched the Li-onESS Mobile 80 – a UK-manufactured AC Coupled 30kW 80.6kWh ESS suitable for mobile applications to replace diesel generators.
- Mobile power source
- Diesel generator alternative /replacement
- Operation in hybrid power applications
- Silent power generation
- Back-up power services
- Off grid power solutions
- Flexible re-charging via a single point charge socket
- Full remote monitoring including location tracking
- Touch screen monitoring and control functions
- Wi-Fi and Cellular network connectivity
- Interface to external software platforms as required
- Low maintenance
- Plug and play, easy to use
AceOn as a UK battery storage manufacturer have developed a Made in Britain product that can provide mobile power. Key benefits/opportunities include:
- Decarbonised Off-Grid Mobile Power Solution to help deliver positive Climate action by replacing petrol and diesel generators in the operation and delivery of Council projects and services.
- Replace Diesel/Petrol Generators on Development sites to power and charge machinery, tools and the portacabin infrastructure etc.
- Use as an Emergency Power source for deploying across a locality as part of Civil Resilience arrangements/contingencies.
- Portable power for Environmental and Highways teams and contractors.